543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 3:04:31 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
With an expression akin to a mildly irritated but evidently very patient and fond mother, Remi dangles two stunned Spinda from either hand. She swings them gently back and forth as she walks, pleased with their happy cooes.

As she approaches the gym, she slowly takes it all in before making her way inside. With a brief glance around, she looks for the familiar face of a bubbly, friendly pinkette. Or maybe her hair was blue now. Or maybe it had always been blue. Frankly, she can't remember, other than the woman giving her the impression of a giant sprig of cotton candy.

Bubble gum bitch.

Pinkie Pie.

Yeah, she had a whole slew of nicknames for the girl.

"Helloooo..?"

One of her Spinda climb up her leg, prompting her to shift downward to pick it up. She balances the infant on her hip before taking a moment to check out Melody's gym.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 2:36:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The gym for the most part is extremely quiet, not many visitors were gracing the gym due to the recent change of events in Sootopolis. It was once a live bubbly hub for league trainers to hang out and listen to music but since the raid it's now a new place for local teens to come and try to vandalize. [break][break]

A lone attendant stands at the front desk and once she notices as she springs to life, eager that someone was here and didn't seem like they wanted to vandalize the place. "Oh! Hello there! You have the gym challenge today with melody correct?" she says flipping through a clipboard of different papers before she finds Remi's gym challenge request. [break][break]

"Ok right this way miss Remi!" The lady would hand Remi a security pass and gesture for her to go down a long hallway. As she proceeds
to gesture for her to traverse down the long corridor. As Remi walked down the hall she'd begin to hear some music playing as she got closer and closer to the main hall. She'd find large concert hall with an empty space before the stage where the battles for her gym would take place. [break][break]

A single spotlight turned on as Melody stood in it, waving at Remmi "Oh hey! It's you again! Remmi right?" she asked to confirm if that was the right name she gave, melody was better with faces than names.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ Intro music

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 18:15:03 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Just to clarify, the bitch part of Bubble gum is playful.

Her brows crease as she rectifies that statement in her head, before refocusing on the woman as she begins to speak.

"Yes, that's right."

Briefly, her eyes scan over blurred names on paperwork as the receptionist flips through to find her application. Her familiar chicken scratch catches her eye, and none of the other names are committed to memory. Not that she had even been trying, really.

"Cool."

Awkwardly, the woman follows along. She flips over the security pass in her hand, and she shifts the Spinda on her hip to be more comfortable. The other one follows behind clumsily, tripping over its own feet and Remi's as they make their way to the gym arena.

The sudden spotlight makes her wince just slightly, but the sight of the pinkette brings a smile to her face.

"Did you forget about me that easily? I'm hurt, pinkie pie."

But she waves and nods, stepping up.

"Remi, yeah. Good to see you again, lady. Hope your dancing skills have improved since last I saw ya."

She winks because she knows it's her own moves that had needed help, not Melody's.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 4:40:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Hey! I'm better with faces, not names! Besides my moves are in top form!" she said doing a little spin as the intro music for her battle continued to play and she began to move slightly to the rhythm. [break][break]

"You're cuties are back huh? Ooo I hope they learned a lot since our last little encounter. Seems perfect that we're gonna put em to the test huh?" She said recalling the theme for this challenge was EDM. "Alright I got it! You ready Remi? I'm coming at ya fullstop!" she said as she got pumped and grabbed two of her pokeballs and sent out her duo for the first half of this concert. [break][break]

She sent out her Oricorio in it's pom-pom style (electric flying) and her bronzor, electronic dance music called for modern pokemon right? Anyways now that her pokemon were out the battle music began! "My challengers get the first move Remmi, show me whatcha got!" as her pokemon began to move to the music and melody began to also dance.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 4:57:08 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi shakes her head slowly, amusement twinkling behind her small smile.

What a strange young woman.

"Guess we'll find out, right?"

Melody pulls out two pokeballs, sending out an Oricorio and a Bronzor. The latter throws her for a bit of a loop. Was it supposed to resemble a cymbal or something? What was that instrument called?

"First move, huh? Alright then... here goes."

If she were to say she was 100% confident in herself for this battle, she would be lying. Her Spinda were clumsy trouble-makers, and her second team made her skin crawl. But with every challenge now under her belt, she was beginning to gain more confidence. But only a little bit.

In unison, her Spinda step forward and begin to dance -- well, one of them is dancing. The other is narrowly missing being stepped on. The first Spinda uses a TEETER DANCE to confuse everyone on the stage, even his partner. Fortunately, his best friends OWN TEMPO means nothing happens.

So naturally, he blasts out a PSYBEAM. Where was it heading, though? Whoever the straggler was, obviously.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 2:53:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Well this battle was certainly off to a chaotic start. Remi had instantly thrown her team into a tizzy with a teeter dance that her pokemon were immune to thanks to her own tempo abilities. But there was still a chance her attacks could go through! Her dancer ability activated, revealing it to but it meant little since her Pokémon had own tempo. [break][break]

"Welp! Time to gamble! Oricorio! Hurricane! Bronzor future sight! Let's find out who gets hit with what!" she orders as she love luck games like this. Oricorio began to spin around and create a hurricane aimed towards the spindas but who the fuck knows it'll hit now, same thing for the future sight! But if even melody couldn't predict it, who could?

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo] [break][break]
If the roll is -33 the attack will hit melody's own team pog pog pog[break]
Oricorio:16HiRWFk [break]
Bronzor:
·
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 3:03:25 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
It's almost impossible to tell if the Spinda's TEETER DANCE ends, because they both continue to stumble around as if drunk. Their movements are unpredictable and clumsy, and they weave in and out to the point that Remi can hardly tell them apart. Though she certainly tries, even getting up on her tiptoes to try to decipher the distinct markings on the back of their head.

But eventually, her attention snaps back up to Pinkie Pie's Pokemon. Before her very eyes, a HURRICANE is whipped up. It dances across the battlefield with a vengeance, scooping up and carrying both of her baby bears a fair distance before tossing them to the ground. They appear dazed as they pull themselves out of their heap. One of them is covered in dirt and gets a knee in the stomach as they fall apart.

"Walk it off, you two! C'mon, you got this."

And then, after both of them are back on their feet and dusted off, they come trampling forward to THRASH their opponents.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 5:17:42 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The focus of the thrash attack is sent towards their attack. Wow they really did look like they were super drunk huh? Melody wondered if they targeted Oricorio cause of the hurricane attack or if it was just sheer luck? Regardless Oricorio was smashed into by both of them slamming into her. The confusion managed to wear off thanks to the attack however so she instinctively used feather dance to weaken them a bit.[break][break]

Bronzor was still confused since he didn't get a snap out of it slap and began to spin wildly, trying to use gyro ball but have no idea who the fuck it'd hit, hell how does gyroball even make him hit himself? Guess we're about to find out.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo] [break][break]
If the roll is -33 the attack will hit melody's own team pog pog pog[break]
Bronzor:Gt3YEUuk

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 5:23:03 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Where at first tiny bear paws are clubbing, thumping, whacking, and bashing at a feathery form, that form soon turns into what feels like a pillow-case. The bears begin to grapple with the air as a result of the Oricorio's FEATHER DANCE. It turns them all around and they thrash about wildly, unable to tell the difference between themselves, the feather decoys, and the bird in question.

Remi grimaces a bit.

Fortunately, they all seem to still somehow be in tune with the music. There was music playing, right? Her tiny tot dancers were naturals. Naturally clumsy, maybe.

"Woohoo!"

She's attempting to keep their motivation up while a GYRO BALLing Bronzor goes flying stage left. The woman blinks, brows raised, and gestures a thumb at the spiraling Pokemon.

"Is he alright? Oh-- right. The teeter dance. Gotcha."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 5:33:05 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"I cant tell if it's the teeter dance or just him.." she answers as she stares at him spin away into the distance and right into a wall. "Jeez. he's really confused god damn." that slam was enough to wake him up from the confusion thanks to the sharp pain his face met. Only to the future sight to activate and the attack flies right at him again too. "God damn it bronzor! REALLY?" her luck was pretty shit so far but bronzor tried to stay positive despite the fact the damage from the battle was weighing on both of them. [break][break]

"Alright! We're back in business! Give em some PAYBACK for that bronzor!" she ordered as bronzor made himself float horizontally and spin wildly at spinda while dark energy encompassed his body. Oricorio tried to move backwards away from the spindas and fired off a revelation dance towards the duo as well.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

Yd|rdhJe
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2022 5:39:54 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Column A, column B?"

It seemed he was having a really rough go of it. But frankly, anyone would after spending any amount of time watching those two cubs. It was even giving her a headache.

"One of you, sucker punch!"

Spinda, the one that knows that move, splits off from his partner. He meets the Bronzor's PAYBACK with his own super-charged fist. This time, he seems totally composed and purposeful. One has to wonder, then, if the dizzy, drunken dancer is just an act.

Meanwhile, the REVELATION DANCE manages to zippy zap across the stage to buzz both bears. Fortunately, the second Spinda has too much of a one-track mind to worry about it too much. He is far too busy COPYCATING the PAYBACK to deliver it right into that pesky birds kisser.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 2:37:14 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The paybacks both land their marks. While Melody's attacks finally landed on Remi it was obvious that the confusion dancing from earlier was too much for Melody's team to handle. Bronzor was the first to knock out since he was weak to dark types and took an onslaught of attacks earlier and Oricorio was also knocked squarely in the jaw sending the cheer leader to the ground. [break][break]

Melody recalled both of her Pokémon and nodded her head "You two put up a good fight, we're gonna have to put that safe guard up earlier huh ori? You did great too bronzor sorry I didn't prevent that" she asked as she kept in mind the teeter dancing from earlier putting a wrench in her tactic.[break][break]

"That was pretty quick dude, not gonna lie you thrashed me that time. Don't expect that for round two though." she grinned as she was going to pull out a pokemon familiar to Remi, and not only that her's had a dance partner. Melody released a spinda and a chimecho "Yeahhh I got my own, and he's a fighter! Go vertigo! Drunk dancing maneuver! Chimecho use safe guard!"

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 17:12:44 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Given the fact that her two Spinda look pretty much the same completely healthy versus beaten up, it's impossible to tell if their erratic dancing suggests they are close to expire. Their rhythm is nonsense, completely unusual and confusing. But it's perfect.

And as both of Melody's Pokemon go down, Remi can't help but woop woop! to cheer them on. It seems to excite them and they mewl in unison, overjoyed by their stupefied efforts. Unfortunately, two nearly identical teddy bears quickly become three. Remi rubs her eyes, blinks rapidly, squints and then grimaces.

"Another one?"

A safeguard goes up to protect Melody's side of the field from her own Spinda's teeter dance. Convenient, and concerning. One single bead of sweat drips down Remi's temple as she weighs her options. Her Dragonair were doomed to become an unbreakable knot if she sent them out against that damn teddy bear.

"Okay, whew. Okay. Yeah, we can do this."

Drunk dancing maneuver, great. Not that it mattered currently, as neither of her Spinda seem bothered by the confusion inducing dance. She certainly feels a bit woozy, though.

"Wait-- copycat! The-- the safeguard!"

She points too, as if that might help. Miraculously, it does. One of her Spinda pulls out of its funky little dance to replicate the Chimecho's SAFEGUARD using COPYCAT. The exact same barrier glimmers and would hold even after these two fainted. And, given they hadn't been physically attacked, it was time for some pain.

"Hypnosis, but not your buddy!"

Remi is very fortunate that Pokemon are a lot smarter than humans. Her idle Spinda does as it's told, wobbling back and forth with eyes that seem to spin in a mesmerizing pattern, HYPNOSIS attempting to lull the Spinda into sleep.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 15:32:37 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

All the pokemon on the field launched their array of attacks and then just kind of sat there. Melody's teeter dance did nothing since they all had own tempo and safe guard. The hypnosis from did nothing thanks to all pokemon being protected by safe guard. The music raged on but melody stood there silently, baffled at what they both just did. "We dont talk about that." she says simply as she gives her next set of orders. [break][break]

"Extrasensory! and use thrash!" she orders directly as both of her pokemon launch themselves into their attacks.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ Song for battle.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
dizzy [gym]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 15:41:48 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
For a long time, neither side of the field does... anything. Nothing happens. No one gets confused, no one falls asleep, and the safeguard walls stand tall. Remi blinks, baffled if only for a moment. She blushes at Melody's 'we don't talk about this' and then the battle moves on.

"Sucker punch, thrash!"

Bear on the left tackles the Chimecho, planning to usurp and intercept the EXTRASENSORY with a wallop of its own. Meanwhile, the Spinda on the right THRASHES against its counterpart, limbs entangling. In the end, neither little teddy bear on Remi's side would be left standing.

She returns them in favour of two beautiful spindly Dragonair.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing